Thursday, March 20, 2014


Sadly, my time as Marketing Intern here at the Office of Career Services is about up. And as sad as I am to leave, I am happy that I will be able to pass this amazing opportunity along to the next person. This office is a great place with resources I never had a clue about, and I hope that some of you take the time to apply for this awesome opportunity, since it is probably the most optimal marketing position you will find to blend seamlessly with your experience as a student on campus here at UT. As the Marketing Intern for the Office of Career Services, you will be producing designs and projects, paid, on campus, with hours that are set by you. Paid. On Campus. Marketing Opportunity.

 

Applications are due by March 28th at 5 pm on HIRE UT. Applicants should have a background in marketing, advertising, design, or public relations. Adobe Creative Suite proficiency would be a big plus. You can find the application here:

https://ut.experience.com/experience/login



Joshua Jacobs, Graphic Designer

Vice President, Student Productions

Marketing Intern, Career Services

No comments:

Post a Comment