10. Conduct some career or industry-related research. Check out the Occupational Outlook Handbook or O*NET.
9. Take a seasonal job to gain more experience.
8. Contact a professional in your field to arrange an informational interview.
6. Update your resume with your accomplishments from Fall semester.
5. Spend a day job shadowing.
4. Write a note to your networking contacts to keep in touch.
3. Create or update your LinkedIn account.
2. Hit the mall to take advantage of the post-holiday sales, and purchase professional attire for the Spring job fairs.
1. Use the endless barrage of questions from your extended family to practice your elevator speech.